Tuesday, April 2, 2013
Search Engine Improv
Search Engine Improv is too busy being awesome to have time to fill out a profile. They did add a question though.
1) What makes your team unique?
The fact that one guy from Chicago, one from NYC and one from Boston get along
2) Do you know what games / forms you plan on doing for the festival?
These days, we never know until we step out on stage.
3) How long has your team been working together?
Since late 2010
4) What life lessons do you think there are to be learned from improv?
Del said "life is a Harold" so just stay up there, support everyone, go along from the ride.
Thanks! Looking forward to seeing you at the festival.
5) What the hell is your logo?
It's an S and E and an I stacked on top of each other.*
*Editor's Note: we totally knew what the logo was
Search Engine Improv will blow the doors off the festival on Friday, April 5. Check them out on Facebook. While you're at it, check out The Space.